httpd-users mailing list archives

From Axel-St├ęphane SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_jk and mod_rsp
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:09:30 GMT
The order in which the modules are loaded is not significant from version 2.0 on. It is the
module developer who determines when the different hooks should be executed, and whether some
other modules should be executed before or after. This happens during hook registration. If
you take a look at the source code you will find calls to functions prefixed with ap_hook_.
Those are the functions that register the hooks.

-ascs

-----Original Message-----
From: Kaushal Shriyan [mailto:kaushalshriyan@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 1:12 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] mod_jk and mod_rsp

Hi All

I have a query here is that mod_jk module is picking it up first before mod_rsp. Will the
order in which you load modules in httpd.conf matter? I did some reading on this and they
say the most important module should be the last one in httpd.conf. So if you want VL to get
the request first, we should load the rsp module last and we can let mod_jk (tomcat) be second
last?

I tried that but it didn't do the trick.

I want that mod_rsp should be loaded first and then mod_jk should be loaded next Its not happening

Any clue

Awaiting your earnest reply

Regards

Kaushal