httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Kishore Jalleda" <kjall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache not working after upgrading MySQL Server
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:29:52 GMT
is this the line from the apache error log and are you sure there is nothing
else here, do you see any orphaned apache processes, i am guessing its
something to do with apache binding to some IP thats conflicting with mysql,
are your loop-back addresss configured properly , anyway have you checked
netstat -a to see on what sockets the server is listening, also i would
suggest doing an strace on the apache startup script to see where it is
failing

Kishore Jalleda