httpd-users mailing list archives

From Evan Platt <e...@espphotography.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Images / files partially loading?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 18:48:51 GMT
At 01:34 AM 2/23/2006, you wrote:
>Upgrade to 2.0.55 or 2.2.0, there's a known issue with earlier 2.0.x
>releases on OS X (well, an OS X kernel bug which was not worked around)
>which can cause responses to be truncated at 64K.

I did a build from source 2.2. using the same --prefix as my 2.0 install
When I attempt to start apache with apachectl, I get:

httpd: Syntax error on line 327 of /Library/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
API module structure `access_module' in file
/Library/Apache2/modules/mod_access.so is garbled - perhaps this is
not an Apache module DSO?

I remmed that line, and I get

httpd: Syntax error on line 327 of /Library/Apache2/conf/httpd.conf:
API module structure `access_module' in file
/Library/Apache2/modules/mod_access.so is garbled - perhaps this is
not an Apache module DSO?

I have a feeling this will go on and on with each .so module.

I read the install doc and didn't see a way to have it overwrite /
upgrade the modules. Am I missing something painfully obvious?

Thanks.

Evan