httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kaushal Shriyan <kaushalshri...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_jk and mod_rsp
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 12:11:37 GMT
Hi All

I have a query here is that mod_jk module is picking it up first
before mod_rsp. Will the order in which you load modules in httpd.conf
matter? I did some reading on this and they say the most important
module should be the last one in httpd.conf. So if you want VL to get
the request first, we should load the rsp module last and we can let
mod_jk (tomcat) be second last?

I tried that but it didn't do the trick.

I want that mod_rsp should be loaded first and then mod_jk should be
loaded next
Its not happening

Any clue

Awaiting your earnest reply