httpd-users mailing list archives

From Shyne <...@shyne.ch>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_rewrite directives problem
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:11:57 GMT
Hi Robert

Thanks for your answer.

I changed the directives according to your input and installed the log.

Apparently the directive RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f matches
requests for existing files, which it should exactly not do.
I try to filter out all requests for non existing documents and folders
and lead them to my script, but leave the existing stuff untouched.

Is there a different way to do the filtering for non existing documents
(with leaving what has been entered in the Address Bar unchanged)?

Thanks and greetings,
Carole.