httpd-users mailing list archives

From Pierre Couderc <pie...@couderc.cc>
Subject [users@httpd] SSLVerifyClient, per directory access, POST and renegotiation failed
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 07:10:50 GMT
I want to give an access to users  controlled by client certificates on
a per directory basis.

It seems that there is a recurrent bug in mod_ssl the traces of which I
have found on the WEB and in  apache bugzilla, which has for result to
give an error  with a bad answer  to the browser and a "renegotiation
failed" in the logs.

My question is, is there an uptodate synthetic howto describing how to
do that?
Else, did someone success doing an access by client certificates,  with
some directories where the certificate is not required, and using POSTs?

Thank you in advance

Pierre Couderc