httpd-users mailing list archives

From Anthony DiSante <tech....@encodable.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] undocumented POST size limit?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:24:06 GMT
The language is Perl.  I realize that FTP is the more traditional solution
to this problem, but 1) it's not me who wants to send these massive files,
it's a client of mine (I am the author of the uploader he's using), and 2)
I'd still like to know what the technical limitations of the
protocol/software are for files of this size.

--
Anthony DiSante
Encodable Industries