httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jacqui Caren <jacqui.ca...@ntlworld.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] firefox file upload hanging on AMD64
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:42:09 GMT
Jacqui Caren wrote:
> I am in the process of doing a build on the clients test box (not AMD64
> but same sofware) so I am hoping this is a ADM64ism caused by a
> bad build/config somewhere - the shipped test case will hopefully NOT
> fail on the clients hardware :-)

OK, the test case attached to the OP does NOT fail on the clients box.
Good news!

My gut feel says that one of the 'kernel upgrades' the boss has made
has screwed up something - esp.y since others have mentioned that
.k upgrades have caused similar problems, I feel it may be worthwhile
spending a few hours one evening trying to track the problem down.

Assuming I have some time next week, can someone suggest doc URL's to
help debug/track down this problem? Other than manual source code
traversal in apache 1.3.x, I have not debugged apache in any form
or manner, so a link to debug options people find usefull would help.

I am an old hand with doing rebuilds (the AMD64 is *fast*) and using an
process debugger such as gdb to breakpoint, trace etc, so feel free to
get "technical" :-)

Jacqui