httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] make install error with apache 2.2.0 and Solaris 10
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 17:33:41 GMT
Rather than claim solaris make isn't supported (it is) please post the
errors you get?  If you are able to make the errors clear, there is a good
chance that it won't be broken by the end of this week.

On libtool, what version do you have installed and from where?  It looks
like when you installed libtool it picked up the wrong rules about the sed
or shell that was detected so that escaping isn't working right.

You might try installing libtool (a modern one) from scratch.