httpd-users mailing list archives

From William Paredes <pare...@aecom.yu.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_auth_ldap mod_auth_mysql on OS-X
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 17:58:06 GMT
Hi!

Moving the mod_auth_mysql module before the mod_auth_ldap does give
mysql priority, however the reverse problem happens. That is, when a
user exists in both databases with different passwords, now
mod_auth_mysql refuses to 'decline'.

I've systematically swapped the load order of mod_auth_mysql,
mod_access, mod_auth, mod_ldap & mod_auth_ldap using all possible
combinations, restarting the server and reloading the browser [flushing
the cache] each time with the result being that one module always
refuses to decline when a user exists in both databases.

-bill