httpd-users mailing list archives

From George Moureau <geo...@piccexcellence.com>
Subject [users@httpd] apache error: client denied access by server configuration
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 22:08:46 GMT
Can anyone help with this? I'm setting up a development server with
httpd-2.2.0. I want to be able to develop and test multiple sites on
this server. so far the only one I can get to is /usr/local/apache2/
htdocs, all others give me forbidden messages from my browser. I've
set up virtual hosting and set up the Directory to allow all, but
alas I still can't get to it from my browers (IE or Safari)....I feel
like I'm very close, but not there yet....

help, don't know whatelse to try,

George Moureau
george@piccexcellence.com
(706) 377-3360