httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Savage, Robert CTR USTRANSCOM J6" <Robert.Savage....@ustranscom.mil>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Dual SAN certificate support
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 16:08:19 GMT
Joe,

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   Service Control Manager
Event Category: None
Event ID:       7024
Date:           2/2/2006
Time:           8:20:18 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       UNDERDOG
The Apache2 service terminated with service-specific error 1.

When I edit ssl.conf to point to a single-SAN certificate for another
IP-based virtual web site, Apache starts up smartly with no errors.

--Doc
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, CISSP, RHCE, GCIA
Senior Systems Analyst
BAE Systems Information Technology
USTranscom J6-PI (TFMS)
E-mail: robert.savage@hq.transcom.mil