httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Noel Stratton" <nstrat...@membersonline.org>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] php & html
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 20:52:00 GMT
Look into CSS
(Cascading Style Sheets)
With CSS you can tell the printer how to print.

-----Original Message-----
From: JC [mailto:hiep@ee.ucr.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 12:47 PM
To: Apache Users
Subject: [users@httpd] php & html

Hi list,

My organization is use a very old DOS language to program and I'm
planning to move the whole system to mysql & php.  But I have a problem
during the planning process.  Here's the problem:

We print a lot of forms (different size), barcodes, tags, and labels.
Now, if we migrate to mysql & php, is there a way to format (html) so
that we can still print forms, barcodes, tags, and labels all in
different size?  Is there any tool out there that can accomplish this?

Thanks,
JC