httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Joost de Heer" <sang...@xs4all.nl>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Tree report viewer problem apache ReverseProxy
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:33:44 GMT
isha b wrote:
> Hi httpd users ,
>
> I am hosting a webserver thorugh Reverse proxy. Everything is working fine
> except the "Tree Report viewer "section .

I guess you'll need mod_proxy_html to rewrite the source code of the page.
But:

> #SetOutputFilter proxy-html
> #ProxyHTMLExtended On
> #ProxyHTMLURLMap from-pattern to-pattern flags

you have commented it out.

> AllowCONNECT 443

AllowCONNECT is only used for forward proxies. Remove this.

> Anybody have an idea what could be the problem ?

What's the difference between the source of the left frame in the direct
access and in the reverse proxy access? Screenshots tell nothing, HTML
sources almost everything.

Joost