httpd-users mailing list archives

From Carl Maloney <cnote8282...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Possible Configuration Problem
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 04:05:19 GMT
I am a ultra beginner with Apache/PHP.  I got the server up and  running.  I can load up any
html page/php file from my  browser.  I started a html file that has a "submit" button that
is  suppose to launch a *.php file.  When I press the button, I first  got Error Message:
404, File not found.  In the html file I added  the file directory to the file name,  Pressed
the "submit" button  and got Error Message 403: YOu don't have permission to access / on
this server.  Any ideas?