httpd-users mailing list archives

From Skating Jim <>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] AddDefaultCharset and Multiple Encodings
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 05:25:41 GMT
--- André Malo <> wrote:

> Actually the W3C specifies exactly the opposite.

You're right.  I'm sorry that I didn't read this
correctly.  I think the frustration of my dilema has
caused me to see things that aren't there.  I still
don't understand the logic behind this scheme, but I
have to agree that the Apache documentation, the HTTP
spec, and the HTML specs all agree, and that as usual,
Gecko and Opera are the most compliant browsers.

Thank you for setting me straight, and sorry again to
everyone who had to suffer through my ineptness.

Do You Yahoo!?

See <URL:> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail:
   "   from the digest: