httpd-users mailing list archives

From Muhammad Rizwan <riz...@nixpanel.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP and Cold Fusion on Apache (Linux)
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 11:42:24 GMT
>Then if you get stuck, come back with a much more specific question
> including details on what you have tried and what your system looks
> like.

Yes, thats what i want to ask from this forum, i am trying to know that
which option in apache executes php pages. Because i have installed php
and i can run its pages without any problem. Now i want that few of my
domains should run its pages and few of sites (of same apache server)
should deny. To do this i want to know the exact options in my
httpd.conf file, which help in running php pages, and same goes to
coldfusion.

Thanks!