httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tejas Sanghavi" <tejas.sangh...@patni.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] find: 0652-010 The starting directory is not valid
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 05:19:24 GMT
Hi Sanjay,

ksh is my default shell on AIX 5.3.

# echo $SHELL
/usr/bin/ksh

Thanks,
Tejas.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sanjay tripathi
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Cc: tejas.sanghavi@patni.com
  Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:56 AM
  Subject: Re: [users@httpd] find: 0652-010 The starting directory is not valid

  Tejas,
           Can you tell me which shell is your default shell in your AIX?

  Thanks
  Sanjay Tripathi

  Tejas Sanghavi <tejas.sanghavi@patni.com> wrote:
    Hi all,

    When I am trying to 'make' httpd-2.0.55 on AIX 5.3, I am getting the following error message:

    "find: 0652-010 The starting directory is not valid."

    Configure works fine, but make gives problem.

    What could be the reason? A few days back, I could install it properly on the same machine.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Tejas Sanghavi.

    http://www.patni.com

    This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information
for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Any
review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your reco rds. If it
appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please notify us
immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.

http://www.patni.com