httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tejas Sanghavi" <tejas.sangh...@patni.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Where apache creates core file?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:44:48 GMT
Hi,

I've installed httpd-2.0.55 on Solaris 9.

At some place, Apache aborts, but I can not find the core file. Do anybody know where Apache
creates core file in such cases?

Thank & Regards,
Tejas Sanghavi.

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.