httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Henrique Craveiro" <henrique.crave...@ef.pt>
Subject [users@httpd] Basic Authentication with mod_proxy
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:04:23 GMT
Hi,

Ok, since not everybody uses or used mod_auth_kerb, I present my question
speaking about using Basic authentication (instead of mod_auth_kerb) and
mod_proxy.

I configured my Web Server with Basic Authentication and mod_proxy acting as
reverse Proxy. What I want is Apache to authenticate and only in case of
succeeding in it it redirects to another server. How can I do it? Mod_proxy
always takes charge and authentication doesn't occur because of it... :(

Anybody?

Thanks,

Henrique