httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Nick" <nick.ki...@freeuk.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] PHP file not found.
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:29:43 GMT
By way of reply, I have installed the UseCanonicalName directive, and set it
to on, but the system still cannot find the site which I have defined inside
of hosts on the client as simply "php"

The server still responds with a global lookup.

My vhosts-conf file looks like this:

NameVirtualHost 192.168.1.4:80

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName www.niknet.homeip.net
    ServerAdmin nick.kirby@freeuk.com
    DocumentRoot "C:/WWW/niknet"
    #ErrorLog C:/WWW/niknet/logs/error.log
    #CustomLog C:/WWW/niknet/logs/access.log combined
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName php
    ServerAdmin bob.kirby@freeuk.com
    DocumentRoot "C:/WWW/php"
</VirtualHost>

Apologies for the subject - it was 2am and I wasn't really awake. However it
is pertinent - the site cannot be found locally.

  _____