httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Jackson" <MJACK...@MAIL.NYSED.GOV>
Subject [users@httpd] Large SSL Forms Problem in 2.0.55
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:44:51 GMT
Hi all,

I have a number of Apache Reverse Proxies running 2.0.54.  For some
reason when I upgraded to 2.0.55, the top of some of the larger forms
ended up getting chopped off when they were submitted via the proxy SSL
port.  The same form will work fine using the Non-SSL port, and it still
works fine via SSL under all the older versions (2.0.48-2.0.54).  It
does seem to be related to the actual length of the form though, shorter
ones are okay, only larger forms seem to have the beginning of their
data removed.  Has anyone else encountered any problems like this with
2.0.55?

Mark L. Jackson
UNIX System Administrator
Software Unit