httpd-users mailing list archives

From Doug McNutt <dougl...@macnauchtan.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Some kind of "file name mapping"
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:10:36 GMT
At 18:51 +0100 1/24/06, David Knecht wrote:
>My question: I would like to configure Apache 2.0.52 for Linux to read the file /xxx/yyy/zzz/file
instead of /aaa/bbb/../ccc/file whenever /aaa/bbb/../ccc/file is read.

Does apache follow symbolic links? It surely follows hard links if the files are on the same
partition.

Or do you need more structured naming than just a few links?

--
-->  There are 10 kinds of people:  those who understand binary, and those who don't <--