httpd-users mailing list archives

From William <wilwestbro...@earthlink.net>
Subject [users@httpd] External Modules
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 03:45:13 GMT
Hi

 I am trying to create an external C++ module for input filtering with
Apache 2.0.55 and I have a few questions. 1st does the module have to
be a C module or can it be a C++ module, 2nd what are the esseintials
that my module must consist of to work with Appache and third is there
a standard entry point function that my module must implement to be
activated by the HTTD. Last but not least how do I set up a test
environment to send email messages to the Apache server. Thanks for
your help

William