httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Fw: Automatic message from SafestMail (c2FmZXN0bWFpbF9yZXBseQ==-Mjc4MDI0MjM3)
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:49:05 GMT
On 1/11/06, Emmanuel E <emmanuel.e@gmx.net> wrote:

> Has anyone been receiving messages  like these especially after sending an email to the
httpd users group? I thought  it was random spam but now the correlation with me sending message
to this group  and immediately receiving this is too high, that now I think its probably due
to  wesney@terra.com.br being subscribed to  this list.

> Is it possible to confirm whether wesney@terra.com.br is subscribed to this  list? Any
ideas on how to deal with this in case he is subscribed to the list?  The damn program even
encodes the subject line :P

Thanks for pointing this out.  I hadn't noticed that these were from
users@httpd or I would have delt with it earlier.  Indeed this is a
subscriber and I will kick him off the list.

Wesney (or whomever you are): please don't resubscribe until you have
fixed your broken mail system not to send this crap to list messages.

Joshua.