httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 2.2 Troubles
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 00:53:51 GMT
On 1/9/06, David Salisbury <salisbury@globe.gov> wrote:

> Is anyone else out there having trouble with 2.2.0?   For me, I only get a blank page
for our home page.  This happens
> in I.E. and firefox, though sometimes in one and not the other.  The header communication
seems to be:

> GET / HTTP/1.1
> Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, application/x-shockwave-flash,
application/vnd.ms-excel,
> application/vnd.ms-powerpoint, application/msword, */*
CLR 2.0.50727)
> Host: preview
> Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive

That's a very weird request.  Unless-Modified-Since?  Range: bytes=0-?
Is that really a standard browser with no proxy in the path?

In general when there are no-content problems, the first thing to try is
EnableSendfile Off
So you should try that.  But there is definintely something weird
going on with byteranges in your case.

Joshua.