httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kailash Vyas <kailash.v...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] rewrite rule
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:17:25 GMT
Hi

RewriteRule ^property/(.*)$    http://example.com/index/$1

I have written this rule. This redirects the page to index and is
handled by index page.
It works for this page

But I want all the requests to be handled by index page
I wrote this rule for it
RewriteRule ^(.*)$    http://example.com/index/$1

but it is firing this error.

mod_rewrite: maximum number of internal redirects reached. Assuming
configuration error. Use 'RewriteOptions MaxRedirects' to increase the
limit if neccessary.

Thanks,
Kailash

On 1/25/06, Boyle Owen <Owen.Boyle@swx.com> wrote:
> [...]
Börsen- bzw. Geschäftstätigkeit der SWX Gruppe. This e-mail is of a private and personal
nature. It is not related to the exchange or business activities of the SWX Group. Le présent
e-mail est un message privé et personnel, sans rapport avec l'activité boursière du Groupe
SWX.

> This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary
the sender's company.