httpd-users mailing list archives

From htt...@karsites.net
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Conf file macros?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:36:14 GMT

The module module_env is used to define variables in the
config file, or pass variables from the shell to the apache
environment.

# define the environment variable
SetEnv SrvRoot /usr/local/apache2

I'm not sure of the syntax to use the variable though.
As you say the docs are a bit vague to say the least!

Regards - Keith