httpd-users mailing list archives

From G.L...@itcilo.org
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Scripts
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:03:03 GMT
> I am just unable to understand that exactly which option is used in
> APACHE (linux) to run PHP pages... and by disabling which option i can
> stop executing these sort of pages... I searched a lot on google,,, but
> none of the article provided me the answer.

More than an option, it's a module. In your httpd.conf, there should be a
list of modules provided and loaded by default by your distribution (which
distribution are you using?).
Search for "LoadModule" in your apache configuration and remove php if you
don't want it (and restart apache).

Regards,

Gaƫl