httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Anil Dighade" <da...@mahindrabt.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Revrse Proxy Query errors
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 09:55:58 GMT

Regards
Anil D
  -----Original Message-----
  From: isha b [mailto:ishaa.b@gmail.com]
  Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2006 2:50 PM
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Subject: [users@httpd] Revrse Proxy Query errors

  HI all,

  I am using reverse proxy to host my webservers. It was working fine for
exchanges etc. Recently I tried to add one more server which works based on
the queries from the users. The problem is as below

  1. Able to login to the webpage,
  2. Able to select the submenu's
  3.But once you put the query to select some indentities or or trying to
view the reports generation based on the given criteria ,, will end up with
message " Page can not be displayed "

  my htpd.conf contains the following proxy modules ..

  # LoadModule foo_module modules/mod_foo.so

  #

  LoadModule headers_module modules/mod_headers.so

  #LoadModule proxy_connect_module modules/mod_proxy_connect.so

  #LoadModule proxy_ftp_module modules/mod_proxy_ftp.so

  LoadFile /usr/lib/libxml2.so

  ---

  ---

  ----

  ----

  <IfModule mod_proxy.c>

  RequestHeader set Front-End-Https "On"

  ProxyRequests Off

  ProxyPreserveHost On

  ProxyHTMLLogVerbose On

  LogLevel Info

  ProxyHTMLExtended On
  ProxyHTMLURLMap from-pattern to-pattern flags
  #RequestHeader add Front-End-Https "On"

  AllowCONNECT 443

  Anybody have idea about such problems ,Whats went wrong ?

  Thanks in advance for your help

  ISha

Disclaimer:

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if
any) are privileged and confidential material of MBT and should not be disclosed to, used
by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s).   In case you are
not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender.
 The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if
any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority,
states them to be the views of MBT.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus.
 However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and MBT
is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use