httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Fay, Michael" <Michael....@pepperdine.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_proxy_html problems
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:14:12 GMT
I've compiled and installed apache 2 and the mod_proxy_html module and
configured the httpd.conf in accordance to this apacheweek article:
http://www.apacheweek.com/features/reverseproxies
<http://www.apacheweek.com/features/reverseproxies>

I'm getting the following error when trying to start apache:

Syntax error on line 180 of /usr/local/apache2/conf/httpd.conf:

Cannot load /usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_proxy_html.so into server:
ld.so.1: httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/apache2/modules/mod_proxy_html.so: symbol htmlFreeParserCtxt:
referenced symbol not found

Is this a compile related error in the mod_proxy_html module? Or do I need
to relink the module with libtool? Or is something else going on here?