httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] GET Returns Status 104
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:02:22 GMT

104 isn't listed in RFC2068, but remember that the protocol is extensible so it is not excluded
that a server (possibly a module loaded into apache?) can add an additional status-code. In
any case, 1xx is defined as informational and should be used only if there was no problem
with the request.

- is the file OK when downloaded?
- If not, what's wrong with it?
- is there anything in the error log?
- what do you get in the access log?
- how is the "file" generated?
- is it really a static file on a disk, or is it generated dynamically or is it on a network
device?

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> I am using 2.0.55.