httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gary W. Smith" <g...@primeexalia.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0 on RedHat EL 4 - httpd process will not start
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 18:24:45 GMT
Kermit,

Unforuntately I don¹t run selinux but we choose it once for a server build
and nothing worked right.  When we did disabled it then everything magically
worked.  I guess there are some settings for services that have to be
explicitly set but I don¹t know what they are.

Sorry about that.  But I think you have a direction to look now.

Gary Wayne Smith