httpd-users mailing list archives

From <Oliver.Scha...@unilog.de>
Subject AW: [users@httpd] apache2 and suexec problem
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:31:46 GMT
has your /usr/sbin/suexes the appropriate rights with the sticky bit set.
Like this
-r-sr-xr-x  1 root root   31703 Dec 12 11:27 suexec

If not, than you will get this with these commands

chmod 4555      /usr/sbin/suexec
chown root:root /usr/sbin/suexec

bye

Oliver

________________________________

Von: Sterpu Victor [mailto:victor@ambra.ro]
Gesendet: Mo 23.01.2006 11:35
An: users@httpd.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [users@httpd] apache2 and suexec problem

Also when I start the apache I receive the following warning: "Warning:
SuexecUserGroup directive requires SUEXEC wrapper.";
Suexec binary is in /usr/sbin
And apache is compiled with the option "SUEXEC_BIN="/usr/sbin/suexec".
The command  "httpd -V |grep -i suexec" prints " -D
SUEXEC_BIN="/usr/sbin/suexec"
I use Apache/2.0.54.