httpd-users mailing list archives

From Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV <Axel-Stephane.SMORG...@europe.adp.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] How to execute cgi on a proxied host ?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:00:31 GMT
 Could you provide me with your list of AddModule directives as well as the output of the "httpd
-l" command?

-ascs

-----Original Message-----
From: Annie Dumont [mailto:annie.dumont@univ-reunion.fr]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 1:07 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] How to execute cgi on a proxied host ?

Hi Axel-Stéphane,

AddModule mod_proxy was after AddModule mod_cgi. I try to change the
ordering : no effect :-(
Regards, annie

Axel-Stéphane SMORGRAV a écrit :

>In Apache 1.3 the order in which the modules are executed depends on the order in which
they are added by AddModule.

>What you need to do is change the ordering of the AddModule directives so that mod_cgi
is executed after mod_proxy. To achieve this I believe that the AddModule concerning mod_proxy
must appear AFTER the one concerning mod_cgi. Modules are executed in the reverse order of
that in which they are added.