httpd-users mailing list archives

From senthil kumar <bsent...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] help work with Proxy pass option
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 07:15:24 GMT
Could you please send link to download mod_rewrite.so/mod_rewrite.[c|h] . I
found out mod_rewrite.c & mod_rewrite.h file in html format.

Is it right command to compile the mod_rewrite.c file ?
./apxs -c -I/usr/include/libxml2 -i mod_rewrite.c

RewriteRule (.*) http://$1 [P]
RewriteRule ^(*.xqy)$ http://localhost:8080/$1 [L,P]*

*What is the meaning  [p] ,[L,p] ?

Thanks a lot,