httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Gary W. Smith" <g...@primeexalia.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Auto Vhost question
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:46:33 GMT
Joshua,

After some creative playing around with this it seems that it will work
in most cases.  There are a couple rare cases where I will need to
manually create vhost entries but this should work great.  Before asking
the question I took the time to look at additional modules over at
modules.apache.org but looking at the core documentation just slipped my
mind...

Anyways, thanks.

Gary Wayne Smith

Slive
> Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2006 9:57 AM
> To: users@httpd.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Auto Vhost question
>
> On 1/15/06, Gary W. Smith <gary@primeexalia.com> wrote:
> >

> > Is this following possible and if so how could it be accomplished?
> >
> > We have a number of users on a web server that access the system via
> > users.domain.com/theirloginid (note that this isn't ~theirloginid).
Is