httpd-users mailing list archives

From Josh Endries <jendr...@pragmeta.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Segmentation fault with FreeBSD 6, Apache 2.2 and MySQL 5
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:01:20 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to get 2.2 DB authentication working with my MySQL 5
server. Everything compiles just fine, and I can load the mod_dbd
and mod_auth modules and configure the connection and start the
server. The problem is when I include a query directive; the server
segfaults when trying to start it. Has anyone gotten a similar setup
to work, on FreeBSD or not? The docs are hard to follow/bad at
explaining how to get this stuff up and running...

Thanks,
Josh