httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tom Turrisi <...@turrisi.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mass configured virtual hosts and dynamic alias's
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:40:34 GMT
Thanks for you reply. It's put me in the right direction but i'm still
having a problem working out the correct regex for what i need to do.

I don't know how to get the first and second characters of the domain
into the places where i have put <1> and <2> in the following config.
I also don't know how to strip www from the server_name if it's present.
I hope someone can be of help with this!

<VirtualHost removed:80>
     ServerName removed
     ErrorLog /var/log/error_log
     CustomLog /var/log/sites_access_log ald
     VirtualDocumentRoot /domains/%1.1/%1.2/%0/public_html

     RewriteEngine On
     RewriteMap  lowercase  int:tolower
     RewriteRule  ^/dshop/(.*)$
/domains/<1>/<2>/${lowercase:%{SERVER_NAME}}/shop/$1

     User nobody
     Group sites
</VirtualHost>

Tom