httpd-users mailing list archives

From Muthu <cmu...@naturesoft.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_auth_ldap TLS Authoriztion
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 04:02:57 GMT
Hi,

       I am trying to use only TLS. I am using the openldap 2.2.28
libraries. Do I need to have ssl supported libraries even if I need only
TLS support.?

       I am following through the document
http://info.ccone.at/INFO/Apache/mod/mod_auth_ldap.html#AuthLDAPStartTLS.

       I have the following entries in the /etc/openldap/ldap.conf for
certificate.

TLS_CACERT /home/httpd/.ldapclientcert.pem
TLS_REQCERT allow

       I have not set the options  LDAPTrustedGlobalCert,
LDAPTrustedClientCert and LDAPTrustedMode.

Thanks & Regards,
Muthu.