httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jason Keltz <...@cs.yorku.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] how to enable a module in one virtualhost
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:11:38 GMT
Hi.

I'm running Apache 1.3.34, and have a question that I was hoping someone
might be able to help me with.

I have two virtual hosts - one for standard HTTP, and the other for
HTTPS.  All I want to be able to do is to enable one module
(mod_auth_pam actually) in the https virtualhost, and NOT have the
module defined in the HTTP virtualhost so that authentication with PAM
is not done in the clear.  mod_auth_pam isn't really all that important
to this problem though.  There must be a way to enable a module in one
virtualhost, and not have it enabled in the other one, all on the same
server.  If there is, I can't find it..

Thanks for help anyone can provide..

Jason.