httpd-users mailing list archives

From Paul Adams <li...@thoughtcriminal.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] HTTP 2 connection limit and web services
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:05:47 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can shed any light on performance limits with
web services. Apache is used as the HTTP server for a web service. The
web service is called by another server, so there is only one client for
this web service.

The HTTP 1.1 specification says that only 2 simultaneous connections are
allowed per client, but in this case, since its SOAP, with only 1
client, I'd like to increase this. Can anyone tell me if there is any
configuration to be done for Apache, or on the client, which is an
ASP.NET application running on Server2003/IIS6

Thanks in advance,

Paul