httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] error 10048 during Apache 2 installation with SSL
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 19:56:57 GMT
P.M.

PLEASE DON'T PASTE SCREENIES!!!

All it takes is to choose the system menu (the dos box menu top left of the
console window), choose Edit -> Mark, click-drag over the text in your dos
box, choose Edit -> Copy, and then paste the text in email, *please*.

The answer to your question; you probably have Listen 443 in several places
in your config file.  The message tells you only one Listen 443 is allowed.