httpd-users mailing list archives

From Aman Raheja <arah...@techquotes.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache/Bind relationship
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 04:35:27 GMT
There sure could be a relation when you configure apache to listen on a
certain IP address and also the ServerName tag matters.
There is no relation of Bind as such with apache if the issue revolves
around resolution. Did you only try through your browser? Did you check
with dig or nslookup? If not resolving correctly, you might want to seek
help at the Bind mailinglist.
Regards
Aman Raheja