httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Leone <midnightj...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_log_config not running
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 15:18:20 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:

>On 1/7/06, Mark Leone <midnightjava@verizon.net> wrote:
>

>>I have the following statements in my httpd.conf file:
>>
>>LoadModule config_log_module  libexec/httpd/mod_log_config.so
>>AddModule mod_log_config.c
>>

>>Module mod_log_config is the first module loaded and added in the
>>respective sections.
>>
>>However, for some reason, the modele does not execute, as evidenced by
>>the fact that commands like LogFormat and CustomLog are not understood.
>>

>Are you sure you are editting the right config file?
>
>Is the AddModule line before or after the ClearModuleList directive?
>
>Joshua.

Definitely editing the right config file. For example, when I uncomment
the LogFormat directive, I get a syntax error on that line when I
restart the server. And the AddModule directive comes after the
ClearModuleList directive.

I should mention that the access log used to work fine. Recently I
recompiled Apache with mod_ssl, and I think that's when the access log
stopped working. Everything else seems to work fine. I'm running Apache
1.3.34 on Mac OS 10.3.9.

-Mark