httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Leone <midnightj...@verizon.net>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_log_config not running
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 06:36:07 GMT
I have the following statements in my httpd.conf file:

LoadModule config_log_module  libexec/httpd/mod_log_config.so
AddModule mod_log_config.c

Module mod_log_config is the first module loaded and added in the
respective sections.

However, for some reason, the modele does not execute, as evidenced by
the fact that commands like LogFormat and CustomLog are not understood.
Furthermore, when I examine the apache server status using PHPInfo,
mod_log_config is not listed as a loaded module. I do have the file
mod_log_config.so in directory usr/libexec/httpd, and /usr is specifid
as server root.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

-Mark