httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rob Tanner <rtan...@linfield.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Doing redirects based on client address
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 18:57:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm try to figure out how to do a redirect based on the client's IP
address but a search for examples has turned up nothing.

Basically, I have two campuses, A and B, connected by a WAN link.  Our
concern is service pack updates because they're huge and the link is
small.  Therefore, if someone on campus A tries to download the link
from the server on campus B, I want them to be redirected to campus A's
server, and vice versa for clients on campus B.

Does anyone have any configuration examples?

Thanks,
Rob

--

Rob Tanner