httpd-users mailing list archives

From Steffen Ronalter <stef...@ronalter.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Virtual Hosts help needed?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 12:37:05 GMT
Hi Mehmet!

You just have to create additional entries in your /etc/hosts file.
Actually it looks like:

127.0.0.1 localhost

if you add the following line, then you can reach your apache at
"localhost1", too:

127.0.0.1 localhost1

The same can be done with every name that you would have for your local
machine.

(in explanation to the following:)