httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz <Jose-Marcio.Mart...@ensmp.fr>
Subject [users@httpd] Pb configuring mod_dav
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 11:11:17 GMT

Hello,

I having problems to find the best way to configure multiple Dav enabled
directories.

What I'd like is to to have an arborescence looking like :

	/users
	/users/alice
	/users/bob
	/users/cecil

Each user directory shall have Dav access only to its owner (alice, bob, ...)
and webmaster.

The goal is to minimise modifications at server config (httpd.conf) - only Dav
enable directive - and control Dav access with .htaccess files inside each user
directory.

Roughly speaking, to add a new user, it should be enough to create the directory
with the good rights and to put inside the good .htaccess file.

I haven't succeeded to do this.

Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Jose-Marcio