httpd-users mailing list archives

From Serge Knystautas <ser...@lokitech.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Stickysession problem
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:47:54 GMT
I'm trying to figure out why sticky sessions aren't working for me.
This is on Linux RHEL3 w/Apache 2.2.0.

I have debug on and see output for finding JSESSIONID, but then it goes
ahead and routes to one of the two servers.  Here is the hopefully
relevant part of my conf:

UseCanonicalName Off

<VirtualHost *>
   ServerName acme2.prestosports.com
   ProxyRequests Off
   <Proxy *>
     Order deny,allow
     Allow from all
   </Proxy>
   ProxyPass / balancer://mycluster/ stickysession=JSESSIONID
   ProxyPreserveHost On

   <Proxy balancer://mycluster>
     BalancerMember http://67.15.102.228:80
     BalancerMember http://67.15.102.226:80
   </Proxy>
</VirtualHost>

Attached is the log file.  It has "proxy: BALANCER: Found value
QY3I3aOwol5ekbmBIq for stickysession JSESSIONID" and then proceeds to
just use the regular scheduling algorithm for each request.

Am I missing something in my configuration or is this a bug report I
should file?

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501